- 1 pkg (16 oz) pasteurized processed cheese product (such as Velveeta), cut into cubes
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (4 oz) chopped roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp chopped green onions, divided
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled assorted crackers, chips and cut vegetables
Reserve 2 tablespoons of crumbled bacon; set aside.
In large microwavable bowl, place processed cheese and cream cheese; cover and microwave on HIGH 4 minutes. Stir until melted and smooth.
Add tomatoes, spinach, red peppers, chilies and ¼ cup green onions. Microwave on HIGH 4 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Sprinkle dip with reserved bacon and remaining 2 tablespoons green onions.
Serve warm with crackers, chips and cut vegetables.