- 1 lb medium or large shrimp (about 36 shrimp), peeled, deveined, tails removed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Chile lime seasoning blend
- 12 six-inch flour tortillas
- Sliced scallions for garnish (optional)
- Lime Wedges
- Pineapple Cabbage Slaw (recipe below)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced green and/or purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 Tbsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced pineapple
In large bowl, place shrimp, oil, and seasoning blend; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate, about 2 hours. Meanwhile, prepare Pineapple Cabbage Slaw.
In large bowl, whisk together oil, lime zest and juice, vinegar, salt and pepper. Add remaining ingredients except pineapple; toss to combine. Just before serving, stir in pineapple.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Grill shrimp about 2-3 minutes on each side until pink and cooked through. Lightly grill tortillas, if desired.
Divide shrimp among tortillas; top with Pineapple Cabbage Slaw. Sprinkle with scallions, if desired. Serve with lime wedges.
PAIR WITH: PINOT GRIGIO
Fresh and zesty, bursting with red apple, pear and passionfruit flavors.