- 5 Tbsp butter, divided
- 3 Tbsp white wine or chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic, divided
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb extra-large shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails on
- 1/3 cup unseasoned panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
In small saucepan, over low heat, cook and stir 2 tablespoons butter, wine, 1 tablespoon garlic, lemon juice and salt until butter is melted.
In a medium baking dish, arrange shrimp in single layer. Pour butter mixture over shrimp, coating shrimp well.
Add remaining 3 tablespoons butter to saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until melted. Stir in breadcrumbs, parsley, cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon garlic. Sprinkle evenly over shrimp.
Bake 10-12 minutes until hot and bubbly. Increase oven to broil. Broil until top is golden and crispy.