"It’s like Chardonnay in a suit"
Chardonnay doesn’t get much more sophisticated than this.
When Chardonnay was getting a beating for being flabby and
boring, people didn't consider how elegant the wine can be when
made well. We've spent plenty of time getting things right, and the
result is a Chardonnay with gentle oak influence that shows
beautiful, pristine fruit, supported by sweet vanillin oak notes
and an associated creamy texture. Decadent but wonderfully
- Ripe melon, pears and sweetly spiced oak.
- Chardonnay has a great ability to take structure and flavour from oak, and this wine shows excellent balance of fruit, acid and oak influence with creamy texture. Sophisticated. Serve with stuffed roast chicken, mushroom risotto.
Reserve Chardonnay is a step up, the wine has more complexity and depth of flavour, an elegant rendition of this excellent, noble grape variety.
Sourced from select vineyard sites, the Reserve Chardonnay is made from premium parcels of fruit from perfectly maintained vineyards
[yellow tail] Reserve Awards
- 2011 Mundus Vini (Germany)
- 2012 Berliner Wein Trophy
- 2012 Vinalies International
- 2012 Les Citadelles du Vin
- 2011 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- 2011 Austrian Wine Challenge Vienna
Top Gold awards
- 2011 Les Citadelles Du Vin
- 2010 Challenge International du Vin
- 2010 Wine Masters Challenge (portgual)
- 2010 International Chardonnay Challenge
- 2010 Austrian Wine Challenge Vienna
- 2010 International Wine Challenge
- 2010 Riverina Wine Show
- 2010 RNA (Brisbane)
- 2010 International Chardonnay Challenge (NZ)
- 2010 Royal Hobart International Wine Show
A formal occasion yet comfortable occasion, like wearing a suit with sandals.
Where to buy