[yellow tail] Instagram and
Facebook spring "Shot of Joy" Competition
1. This promotion is
open to all persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United
Kingdom, excluding employees, and their immediate families, of
Percy Fox & Co. Diageo, their associated companies, agents,
agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of
entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers
reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld
unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the
3. Due to local regulations around alcohol advertising, your
picture must not include any people - no people or silly faces
please. As such the promoter reserves the right to remove photos
that feature any people, and such entries will be deemed void.
4. You will require internet access and an Instagram or Facebook
account to enter the promotion. There are two ways to enter, and to
enter, you must:
Entry via Instagram
a. have your Instagram privacy settings switched to
b. follow us @yellowtailuk on Instagram; and
c. post on your Instagram page one post which includes all of
i. a photo
of your spring "Shot of Joy" - a photo which, for you, best
represents Spring and joy;
ii. the handle
iii. the hashtag
Entry via Facebook
a. like the [yellow tail] Facebook
page - facebook.com/yellowtail, and;
b. post on the Facebook image one
post which includes all of the following:
i. a photo of your
spring "Shot of Joy" - a photo which, for you, best represents
Spring and joy; and the hashtag #FollowTheRoo.
5. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of
the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a
conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
6. This promotion opens at 2:00pm on 22nd April 2015.
All entries must be received by the Promoter before the promotion
closes at 6pm on 17th June 2015 (Closing
Date). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries
that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the Closing
Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed to be
7. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be
8. One prize, consisting of one case of [yellow tail] wine (6
bottles), will be awarded to the winner each week throughout the
duration of the competition, so there will be eight chances to win
9. Prizes are limited to one per person throughout the duration
of the promotion.
10. Each week the winner will be determined by a judging panel
of creative industry experts including members of the [yellow tail]
Brand Marketing Team, and an independent third party each week, to
best reflect originality of concept, creativity and depicts the
essence of "spring" and "joy".
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative
prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this
12. The first winner will be chosen on 29th April
2015, with the rest at the same time on consecutive weeks
thereafter until the Closing Date.
13. Each winner will be contacted via Instagram or Facebook by
11am on the day following the winner's selection, and will need to
email the address provided therein within 14 days informing the
Promoter of the appropriate delivery address to which the prize
should be delivered. Winners will then receive their prize within
28 days of the date on which the Promoter received their email.
14. If a prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up their
prize or be contacted within 14 days, the prize will be forfeited
and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter's sole
15. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other
alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible
for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook and by
entering this promotion you hereby release Instagram and Facebook
from any liability in respect of this promotion. You are
providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or
Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the
purpose of administering the promotion.
17. You must not re-post, forward or otherwise share the
Promoter's posts with any of your followers who are under the legal
drinking age in that intended recipient's country of residence.
18. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and
to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional
website or in the Promoter's marketing material. It is a
condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign
any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights,
and to your name and county of residence being made publicly
available if you win.
19. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual,
worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and
transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make
derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media
20.To obtain the name and county of the winners, please send a
stamped SAE to [yellow tail] Instagram and Facebook Competition,
TMSW, 16 Hatfields London, SE1 8DJ within three months of the
21. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that
contain material that is deemed obscene, offensive, relates to
competitor products, does not enter into the spirit of the
promotion or which it believes to be fraudulent. The Promoter
reserves the right to ask any winner for proof of age.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend
the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions
at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take
part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and
conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new
or amended terms.
23.The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries
deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The
Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part
in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion,
are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
24. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from
this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have
been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the
26. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held
invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or
by the final determination of any court of a competent
jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability
of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
27. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be
governed in accordance with English law and are subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Percy Fox & Co. DIAGEO, Unit C,
Woodside, Dunmow Road, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 5RG
Please drink responsibly.