Facebook '[Yellow Tail] Moments' Competition Terms and
1. This promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over and
resident in Ireland excluding employees, and their immediate
families, of C&C Gleeson Group , their associated companies,
agents, agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this
2. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of
entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers
reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld
unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the
3. The Promoter of this Promotion is C&C Gleeson, Bulmers
House, Keeper Road, Crumlin, Dublin12.
4. Due to local regulations around alcohol advertising, your
picture must not include any of the following - pictures promoting
irresponsible drinking, any persons under the age of 18 years, any
clothing or articles that may cause offence to a public audience
and no profanity or abusive language or gestures. As such the
promoter reserves the right to remove photos that feature any
people, and such entries will be deemed void.
5. You will require internet access and a Facebook account to
enter the promotion. To enter, you must:
- Comment on the Facebook [Yellow Tail] Moments competition post
describing your favourite [Yellow Tail] moments, photographs are
encouraged but not necessary.
6. The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of
the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a
conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
7. This promotion opens at 1:30pm on 14th May 2015. All entries
must be received by the Promoter before the promotion closes at
midnight on 21st May 2015 (Closing Date). The winner be
announced on the [Yellow Tail] Facebook page on Friday
22nd May 1pm. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for
entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the
Closing Date for any reason. Proof of sending shall not be deemed
to be proof receipt.
7. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be
8. One prize, consisting of four mini manicures (winner plus
three friends) and a bottle of [Yellow Tail] wine to enjoy at
'Tropical Popical Nail Bar' in Dublin, Ireland (Tropical Popical
Nail Bar, 28 South William Street, Dublin 2). There is only one
chance to win.
9. The winner will be determined by a judging panel of creative
industry experts including members of the [yellow tail] Brand
Marketing Team, and an independent third party, to best reflect
originality of concept, creativity and depicts the essence of
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative
prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this
11. The winner will receive their prize within 28 days from
being selected. However, redeeming the prize is dependent upon
availability of bookings at Tropical Popical Nail Bar.
12. If a prize is declined, or a winner cannot take up their
prize or be contacted within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited
and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the Promoter's sole
13. The prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other
alternative will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible
for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or
administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this
promotion you hereby release Facebook from any liability in respect
of this promotion. You are providing your information to the
Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only
be used for the purpose of administering the promotion.
15. You must not re-post, forward or otherwise share the
Promoter's posts with any of your followers who are under the legal
drinking age in that intended recipient's country of residence.
16. You may be asked to take part in promotional activities and
to provide digital photographs of you for use on a promotional
website or in the Promoter's marketing material. It is a
condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win, to sign
any necessary promotional releases relating to your image rights,
and to your name and county of residence being made publicly
available if you win.
17. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual,
worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and
transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, and make
derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media
18. To obtain the contact details of the winner name, the
promoter will send a private message on the [Yellow Tail] Facebook
page within 5 days after the winner announcement on Facebook.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that
contain material that is deemed obscene, offensive, relates to
competitor products, does not enter into the spirit of the
promotion or which it believes to be fraudulent. The Promoter
reserves the right to ask any winner for proof of age.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend
the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions
at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take
part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and
conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new
or amended terms.
21. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries
deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions. The
Promoter's decisions as to which entries are eligible to take part
in this promotion, and as to any other aspect of this promotion,
are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants from
this promotion if it has any reason to believe that efforts have
been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the
24. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held
invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or
by the final determination of any court of a competent
jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability
of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
25. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be
governed in accordance with Irish law and are subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Promoter: C&C Gleeson, Bulmers House, Keeper Road, Crumlin,
Please drink responsibly.