Themes can come in many shapes and sizes. Why not explore some of these fun options:
- Seasonal - Have a summer dinner party, a winter one, spring or autumn. Christmas in July, public holidays and historical events also create fun themes for you and your friends.
- Personal - Hold a dinner party in honour of your guests and personalise the evening to their taste. Personalise their table setting, have photos around the room and have their favourite food on the menu.
- Geographical - Choose a country and run with it. You could have an Italian night, Chinese, Greek or French.
Bring your theme to life using these simple techniques:
- Buy some seasonal flowers for decoration.
- Find some pictures online that you can print off and display around the room.
- Go to an arts and craft shop and buy some creative and original table decorations.
- Ask your guests to come dressed in something to reflect your theme.
- Choose a menu to match your theme.